Glossing over the sports games (because I don’t have much interest in them), EA’s conference was pretty solid.
- Dead Space 3
Drop-in/out 2-player co-op, coming Feb 2013. Like RE6, looking more action-heavy than survival-horror. Got some Army of Two bro-action in there too. Might as well go all the way and add chest bumps. Okay, maybe they’re not that friendly, but should be good times. Write-up and gameplay on IGN. Trailer:
- SimCity Social for Facebook… looks really good for a Facebook game, actually. And it seems like a good platform for a city building game, but I’ll never play it, and …
- …the real SimCity looks so good! They’ve incorporated a diorama effect to make the city look like a miniature. This is their gameplay video:
- Battlefield 3 Premium – $50 for all 5 upcoming expansions + extras. Good deal. Playstation players can purchase this and get the first expansion now.
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter – Previous game was underrated, and this one looks better, so I’m looking forward to it.
- UFC is now in bed with EA for many years and many games. Poor THQ.
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted – Criterion developed open world driving game! Sign me up!
- Crysis 3 – another scheduled for Feb 2013. More bows and pretty graphics.